Close Quarters

As Neena Williamson is leaving a diner, robbers arrive. She is forced into a closet with a really hot guy named Mitch Gilroy. He is six-foot three, strong with black hair and a jack of all trades. There definitely seems to be some very strong sexual tension between Neena and Mitch, but before they can do anything about it they are rescued from the closet. Neena asks Mitch to pose in a charity calendar that she is putting together called “Men of Clarksville”. Mitch agrees to be Mr. December.

When Neena sees Mitch posing for the calendar she knows that she has to figure out a way to spend more time with Mitch and his hot body. Neena tells Mitch that she needs some home improvements done and asks if Mitch would be willing to lend a hand. Mitch really likes Neena and can’t believe his luck when he gets a chance to know her better.

I am jealous of Neena. First she gets locked in a closet with a sexy man and next she gets to see him posing naked for a calendar. All I have to say is where do I sign up? Mitch is the kind of guy you want to have around all the time as he is good with his hands both around the house and in the bedroom. December is now my new favorite month of the year. What a great book! Close Quarters is full of sexiness and plenty of love making. Close Quarters is the second book I have read by Denise A. Agnew and I enjoyed this one just as much as I did the first book. What I really like the most about Denise A. Agnew is how easy she makes reading her books. Her stories are free-flowing and smooth. Check out this latest book by Denise A. Agnew to see what I am talking about.



Courtesy of FAR http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2008/May/Cheryl-CloseQuarters.htm

Comments

Anonymous said…
Juicy...lol...I like that! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations