Cowboy Games


Rebecca Ryder’s husband Todd passed away a year ago. She is ready to get on with her life again and have some fun. Rebecca has found just the place. An authentic ranch in Wyoming where she can have a week long stay with a real-life cowboy who will wine, dine, and treat her like the lady she is. The place is called Fantasy Ranch. It is owned and operated by brothers Garrett and Gavin Carter.

The brochure for Fantasy Ranch has two rules. The first is No Sex. The second rule is No Contact or attempted contact after the week is up or it will be considered criminal stalking. Gavin will be servicing Rebecca for the whole week. He is very easy on the eyes with blond hair, lots of taut muscles, and green eyes. Unfortunately the longer both Rebecca and Gavin spend time with each other the harder it is to follow the rule of No Sex. Also what secret is Marge, one of the guests at Fantasy Ranch hiding?

I thoroughly enjoyed Cowboy Games very much. The sexual tension that developed between Gavin and Rebecca was so hot you would have thought you were in the Mohave Desert. Cowboy Games was such a well written book by Wendi Darlin . When you think of a cowboy as well as how he should be, Gavin is that cowboy. He is sexy, knows how to handle a horse, has that great charm cowboys have about them and he fills out a pair of jeans in all the right areas. Rebecca showed that sometimes you can get lucky twice in finding the man of your dreams. Cowboy Games is filled with romance, fun, a steamy love scene and scorching cowboys. This is why I gave Cowboy Games Five Angels and the title of Recommended Read.

Courtesy of FAR http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2008/May/Cheryl-CowboyGames.htm

Comments

The Bookworm said…
this sounds like a good one! funny enough, I've never read a romance with cowboys in it..lol...thats odd, seeing how many romances I read.

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Ladytink_534 said…
I love a good cowboy romance! Sounds like this one could fit the bill.
Anonymous said…
I am opposite of Naida. I LOVE cowboys! Can't read enough.
photoquest said…
Got to agree with J. Love those cowboy romances ...Cowboy Games ?? Sounds interesting!!
Wendi said…
Cheryl, thanks for featuring my book! I had a lot of fun writing this one, and I've gotten several requests for a sequel. So maybe I'll take another trip to Fantasy Ranch in the near future.

If any of you pick it up, I truly hope you love it. Feel free to let me know what you think. You can email me at wendi@wendidarlin.com

Wendi Darlin
Wendi said…
And Cheryl...I meant to say... SQUEEEEEEE!!!! Thanks so much for the "Recommended Read!" You made my year!!!

I've always drooled over the double Rs on the Fallen Angel Review site, and thought it sure would be nice to get one of those. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Wendi Darlin

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations