A New Blog Feature

Good Morning All. I have read about this fun new thing I am going to do on my blog. J. Kaye found it on Should Be Reading blog http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/.





Every Friday, those who have blogs will write a post at their own blog, and then come back to Friday Finds and leave others a link to follow on that week’s “Friday Finds” post here at Should Be Reading. For those who don’t blog, you can just tell us about your “Friday Finds” in a comment on that week’s post.


So in edition to The Sunday Salon, I will also be running the Friday Finds as well. So you should expect to see new books I have found at this time.

Comments

MizB said…
Thanks for the "advertising"! And, can't wait to read about your "Friday Finds"! :)

MizB
Anonymous said…
This does fit you perfectly. You are finding the neatest of books!
Linda Jacobs said…
Hi, Cheryl, Thanks for the award! We have company and this is the first chance I've had to check my blog. Once they leave, I'll have time to pass it on. Thanks, again!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway