Druid Quest

When Ms. Amiri asked if I wanted to read her latest book Druid Quest I was intrigued as I like books with a Celtic touch but mix in fantasy and I don't know. I have to say that I am now seeing why so many people enjoy fantasy books as Druid Quest was a good one.


Here is my review.

The Romans have destroyed Britannia and are moving fast to take down Queen Boudica and her band of followers. Sulwen, a druidess who barely survived the attack on Britannia knows what the Romans are capable of but she will do everything in her powers to stop the Romans once and for all. With the help of a shape-shifter, named Arch Druid Rhys; Sulwen and Rhys will be in for the battle of their lives. But what Sulwen didn’t expect was for Rhys to stir up feels inside herself for him. As Rhys, Sulwen and Queen Boudica’s two daughters travel to Eryri, they will have to tread carefully as the Romans are approaching quickly. There in Eryri, Rhys can rally up an army to fight the Romans but will he get there in time or will it be too late for Britannia and its people?


Druid Quest by Cornelia Amiri is the first book I have read by this author. After reading Druid Quest I find myself saying why I haven’t read any of this author’s books before. Well you don’t have to worry as I will be checking out Ms. Amiri’s other books. I thought that the storyline moved very effortless and was easy to follow along with what was happening. Also enjoyed the characters in Druid Quest. Sulwen is a very strong, driven druidess, which I think is a good thing and something that Sulwen has to be in order to fight the Romans. Rhys has this quality about him that you find yourself drawn to him but you don’t really know why till after you get to know him better. So as far as fantasy books with a Celtic twist go I recommend reading Druid Quest as you will find yourself falling in love with Cornelia Amiri and her books.



To learn more about Ms. Amiri's books go to her website

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheryl, would you see if you can comment on my blog. Naida and Photoquest are having trouble doing so.
Fantastic review!!!

I love Cornelia's work and can't wait to read this one.

Thanks for the great post,
DeNita

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway