My Friday Find


I have been eyeing this author's books for a while but just haven't got around to reading one of them. Well thanks to J. Kaye I was able to. Thanks J. Kaye.

One of the most unbelievable things has happened. Twelve year old, Daniel Linwood has returned home. So your probably saying so what’s the big deal about that? Well the big deal is that five years ago Daniel Linwood vanished. The police, his family and the community searched but never found a single trace of what happened to young Daniel. Now here he is, standing on his parents door step without a single scratch on him as if he never was gone.

Henry Parker is a reporter with the New York Gazette. Henry’s boss gives him the assignment of interviewing the Linwood family reunion story. While interviewing Daniel, Henry learns


someone or something more sinister is behind a whole string of children disappearing just the same way as Daniel did. Henry could have just stumbled on one of the biggest stories of his career. There is just one problem… Henry needs help. Henry knows just who to turn to be will she lend a hand to Henry or will Henry be on his own this time?




Henry Parker is a fine character. He’s one of those reporters where they will do anything to bring the readers the best stories around even the gritty and grimiest ones that other reporters might not tough. The Stolen is the first book I have read by Jason Pinter featuring Henry Parker. I have wanting to check out a Pinter book for a while. Well after finishing The Stolen I have to say that I was not disappointed. I am glad to say that I have now read a Jason Pinter book and enjoyed it. While not a new author, Mr. Pinter is one of the greatest new author’s to come my way. The Stolen is Mr. Pinter’s third book featuring Henry Parker. You can be assured I will be checking all Mr. Pinter’s other books featuring Henry Parker.


Mr. Pinter's website http://www.jasonpinter.com/




Purchase the book here http://www.eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=17506&cid=701

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am really glad you loved this book!
Becky LeJeune said…
Such a great series! They're really quick reads, too.
The Bookworm said…
sounds like a great series. I havent read this author before, I'll have to check the site out.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations