Winner of Tan Lines

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest. I had a good time hosting it. I plan to have many more soon. In fact I will be holding another one in August for an ARC of J. Scott Savage's Far World: Water Keep. It will even be autographed to the winner. You can keep track of fun and exciting events like this on the right hand side of my blog under the heading Extra, Extra!







Ok, So the winner of Tan Lines is Amy!! Picked by Random. Org. Congratulations I wish everyone could win. Like I said please come back again as I plan to have more contests


Amy I will need a mailing address to send the book to.

Comments

Cheryl,

Thank you SO MUCH! You're such a sweetie. I have to now find your post on fairytales. : )

Love ya!
XO Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations