Are you Addicted to Love?


You know the saying “Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.” Well Rachael Henderson is really familiar with it. She had been left at the altar twice now! Watch out as Rachael is out for revenge and what better place to get your revenge then Rachael’s hometown… Valentine, Texas. A town full of romantics and believers of true love. The last person Rachael expected to see what Sheriff Brody Carlton. Rachael’s first crush.

Sheriff Brody Carlton gets called out because someone is defacing Valentine’s famous red lipped billboard. When Brody arrives at the scene, he can’t believe his eyes. He finds a woman wearing a wedding dress painting the lips black. Rachael wants to help the people of Valentine, so she creates Romanceaholics Anonymous. So people don’t like Rachael coming in and stirring up things. Before you know it the residents of Valentine are divided.

The witty banter that transpired amongst Rachael and Brody had me smiling the whole way through the book. I liked reading Lori Wilde’s latest release Addicted to Love. It was an upbeat, sweet romantic book. Addicted to Love is part of the Wedding Veil Wishes series. Addicted to Love is the first book I have read in this series by Lori Wilde but it sure won’t be the last one I read. I hope to eventually see Rachael, Brody and the rest of the townsfolk’s of Valentine, Texas again.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven't read a book by Lori Wilde I don't think. Great review!
The Bookworm said…
thats a cute cover.
great review, sounds like a good read.

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations