Fall Book Challenge



I have joined another book challenge. Lyn from Callapidder Days is hosting. You can sign up here



When: Fall Into Reading 2008 will take place throughout the fall of 2008. Shocking. The official dates are September 22nd through December 20th.
So are most of you know I do good on the challenges but don't usually stick with the list that I started with. We shall see if I do better this time. Don't count on it. LOL




Don't Look Down by Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer
Lover's Bite by Maggie Shayne
All Soul's Night by Jennifer Armintrout
Make me a Match by Diane Holquist
Judas Kiss by J.T. Ellison
Mercury's War by Lora Leigh
Red Fire by Deidre Knight
In Too Deep by Portia Da Costa
The Fire by Katherine Neville
Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
In Pursuit of A Queen by Ruth Nordin
The Queen and Atlantis by Ruth Nordin
Ann's Quest to be Queen by Ruth Nordin
Queen of Raz by Ruth Nordin



I know I will read more then these. These are just the one's I know I want/have to read right away.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh! Judas Kiss by J.T. Ellison is after 14. I have 14 on my list. :)
Just stopping by to thank you for being part of Fall Into Reading '08! Enjoy your fall reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations