She is the Talk of the Town


Daily Mail’s it gossip guru, Rebecca Covington has never been more on top of her game till now. After a scandalous incident with a senator, Rebecca is now finding herself in a position she never thought she would be in. When the new CEO, David Sumner arrives, he has demoted Rebecca to food columnist. David’s motto is “Out with the old and in with the new”. New, younger, fresh, hip; those are all the things David is looking for in his new it girl. Now Rebecca will do everything in her powers to climb her way back to the top. There’s just one small problem…Rebecca has found herself falling for her boss, David. Now what’s a girl to do?

The comments that Rebecca would make in her columns on food analogies and how they related to real life had me smiling and laughing the whole time. I have to admit that even though David was supposed to be the bad guy, I still liked him. Talk of the Town was such a tasty delight that I wanted seconds, and thirds. This was a fun, up-beat, romantic comedy. If you are looking for something to take your mind of these long, cold winter months then look no farther then Talk of the Town. Sherrill Bodine is magic. I am definitely recommending her to all my friends.



Comments

Tina said…
Sounds great. I have this book on tbr list and I think I will move it up the list. Thanks for the review.
The Bookworm said…
This does sound good, pretty cover too. Great review.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations