Wife in the North

I want to thank Julie with http://www.fsbassociates.com/ for sending me this book to review.








Wife in the North is Judith O’Reilly’s journey. Come along as Judith and her children are taken hostage to the North-Eastern part of England, especially Northumberland. Ok, so maybe Judith wasn’t really taken hostage for real but it felt like it to her. Who in their right mind would want to move from the city of London to the North? The answer is no one, that’s exactly what Judith is going to blame it on when she agreed to move…her mind. She blames it on her hormones due to the fact that she was pregnant with her and her husband’s third child. Now Judith has to learn to adapt to farm life, mud, horses, and worst of all no friends.

This has got to be one of the funniest books I have enjoyed reading in a long time. The way Mrs. O’Reilly would describe things and events that took place were priceless. Each situation in the book had a title. These titles were one of the things that made this book so much fun. Another fact was Mrs. O’Reilly’s children, especially her five-year old. Oh if the world could always see things through a five-year old’s eyes, out problems would seem so much simpler. I felt like I got to know The O’Reilly family and I fell in love with them. For anyone who wants to escape their dull, boring lives then you have got to read Wife in the North. You won’t be sorry you did.



If you want to learn more about this book then go to . http://www.wifeinthenorth.com/

Comments

Sarita Leone said…
This book sounds like a hoot! It is exactly the kind of story that I know I'll enjoy. Thanks for the great review; I'm going to keep an eye out for this one. :)
The Bookworm said…
I'm reading this one now and really enjoying it!
great review.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
*Wife in the North* is waiting in my TBR stack. I'll look forward to reading it ... I could use a good laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway