The Crown Conspiracy


I met Mrs. Sullivan on GoodReads. She offered to send me her husband's book for review. See my review.


Royce Melborn, who is a very resourceful and skillful thief and Hadrian Blackwater, a talented mercenary make the perfect team. They are so good at what they do that everyone knows they are the go to people, when you want to get the job done right. Every single one of their customers have been satisfied, but Royce and Hadrian’s services do not come cheap. Royce and Hadrian’s have been hired to retrieve the king’s dagger. What Royce and Hadrian soon discover is that they have been set up to take the fall for the murder of the king. Now these two men have only a short time to find a way out of their predicament before they lose their heads.

I picked up this book not knowing what to really expect from it. What I got out of it was an adventure of intrigue, suspense, friendship and honor. All great qualities that make a great book as well as interesting, loveable characters. Don’t let the size of The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan fool you at only 296 pages. It may be shorter then some of the books I have read but it sure does pack quite the punch. I say “The smaller the package, the greater they are”. This is the first book I have read by this great new author to me. I can’t wait to read what Mr. Sullivan comes out with next.


Check out Mr. Sullivan's website at http://www.michaelsullivan-author.com/index.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
This sounds like a book I'd love to read! :)


Sorry I haven't been around. Got behind and then sick...what a nightmare. Hope you are doing okay.
Anonymous said…
I've just posted my review on my blog, and totally agree; it was a wonderful book, not lacking anything despite its length! :-) And Robin is absolutely great! Very cool review!
Susan Parker said…
Great review! - I recently started working as an intern with the publisher and this was the first book I read of theirs - it was great and the next two are even better!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations