Don't Look Twice

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would share with you all a new book by one of my favorite authors.





Ty Hauck and his daughter, Jessie had stopped off at the Exxon gas station to pick up a few items. It was just like any other Saturday morning or so Ty thought. Suddenly a truck pulls up outside, rolls down its window and starts firing. The whole incident took only a few minutes but it seemed like a lifetime to Ty.

After it was all over the carnage left behind was bad. One of the bodies is identified as federal prosecutor David Sanger. He was working on a high profile case against a Connecticut businessman Richard Scaynes. Mr. Scaynes was involved in a corruption scandal. At first it seemed like the shooter was intentionally aiming at Sanger. Then it seemed that he was there at the wrong place, wrong time.

Sunil, the manager of the Exxon gas station thinks the shooter was there for revenge against his son, Azzi. Josephina Ruiz a girl at Nazi’s school had drowned in the pool. Azzi was going to come forward. The deeper Ty gets in the case the more twisted it becomes. Soon he doesn’t know who to trust.

I first became a fan of Mr. Gross’s when I read his debut stand-alone novel, The Blue Zone. It blew me away. Since then I can’t get enough of his work. Don’t Look Twice is everything I anticipated and more. There were plenty of thrills to keep the thriller fan in me happy as well as a good ending to keep any fan pleased. Ty Hauck has warmed a place in my heart. He never backs down no matter how high the stakes are. For any up and coming authors who want to learn how to write a best-seller, all they need to do is take a page out of Mr. Gross’s handbook. I can’t wait to read the next release from one of my favorite authors.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) I'm waiting on THE DARK TIDE to arrive. Did you read it? He's a favorite author of mine too!
Julie P. said…
Happy Birthday to you!!! I love how you just slipped it in! :)

I have only read Andrew Gross w/ James Patterson. I should check him out on his own. I saw him interviewed last week and thought I should check him out.
Ohh Happy Birthday Dear!!

I've never read anything by Andrew Gross but this book definitely sounds like something I need to check out (=

I hope you have a great day!
Becky W. said…
Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day and get to do only the things that you enjoy!

I'm wishing this book!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, have a good one.
I have yet to read any of his novels I'm going to have to add him to my tbr pile.
Darlene said…
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day.
Melissa said…
Happy Birthday! I've never read anything by him, but it looks like something I would enjoy!
The Bookworm said…
happy belated birthday!!!! hope it was great ;O)

I hadnt heard of this author, but this does sound good.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations