My Soul to Save


Kaylee Cavanaugh has a special ability about her. She can see when someone around her is going to die. That person gets a dark aura around them and soon after they die. The strangest thing happens to Kaylee, when someone dies. Kaylee’s body seizes up and she gets the sudden urge to scream. Kaylee’s latest episode takes place at the bar in front of Nash.

Kaylee likes Nash but she isn’t sure she can trust him with her secret. Besides it seems that Nash has a secret of his own.

My Soul to Take is the first book in the Soul Screamers series. A brand new series by Rachel Vincent. It is also the first teen novel she has written. I first discovered Ms. Vincent with her highly popular shifter series. Every one of her shifter books is a favorite of mine. So when I learned that Rachel was starting a teen series, I just had to check it out. I have to admit that I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this series. Both the characters and the plot were good but it wasn’t as intense as the shifter series. I waivered back and forth about this book and it took me till about the end to realize I really did enjoy this book. Kaylee is just coming into her abilities. I hope to really experience all that she can do in My Soul to Save.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations