More Than Words





More Than Words Volume 6 is the second of these volumes that I had read. If you haven’t read one of theses books then you should check them out. What I most like about these books is that they introduce me to some really great people all over the world, doing wonderful things like…Katherine Chon with the Polaris Project. The Polaris Project is an organization made up of volunteers, FBI, and other law enforcement groups, who help provide resources for stopping and locating children of human trafficking.

Each author introduces readers to a different person, who is doing something great like Katherine and then writes a short story based on that organization. The stories range from romance to suspense, based on the author’s expertise. Some of the best selling authors today…Joan Johnston, Robyn Carr, Christina Skye, Rochelle Alers, and Maureen Child, join in Volume 6. Rochelle Alers and Maureen Child were both new to me authors. I did like their stories and plan to check out their full length novels. Though, I do have to admit that I found the real life stories a little more interesting then the fiction ones. While they were all good, I liked some better then others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations