Nothing is Black and White



Many years ago, Callie Bradford aka Idridium and Joannie Greene aka Jet were best friends. They were room mates during their academy days. That all changed.

Jet is now a super hero helping the city of New Chicago take down the bad guys. Jet battles the bad guys using her abilities to manipulate shadows. Idridium went in the complete opposite direction and became a villain. She has these deadly globes that when they burst cause some serious damage.

Jet is used to working alone but this time she has a partner. His name is Bruce Hunter. He isn’t a super hero but he does make Jet long to kiss him

Iridium mission is to take down the academy and every one with it, including Jet. She has some help in the form of a vigilante named Taser. Can Jet stop Iridium before it is too late?

If you are a fan of comic books then you will really by flying high for Black and White. This book has the best of both worlds with fantastic super heroes and cool villains. Authors, Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge do a great job co-writing this book. I couldn’t tell who was writing which parts. I am a fan of Mrs. Kittredge but haven’t had the honor of reading Mrs. Kessler’s work before now. After reading this book, you bet I will be checking out more of Mrs. Kessler’s stuff.

Instantly, I was transported to Jet and Iridium’s world. I would hate to become an enemy of either Jet or Iridium’s. These women can kick some serious butt. The layout of this book was smooth and easy flowing. The chapters would alternate between Jet and Iridium. Also the story would flash back to the academy days. You had better pick up a copy of this book today before they soar off the shelves!

Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
Oh, I loved this one! Loved it! I've been passing books onto my sisters and I thought I'd sent them this one, but I kept it. I kept wondering why none of them had read it yet. Guess I thought it was definitely too good to part with. Now I'll have to buy them one!
Cheryl said…
Becky- I have to thank you. It is because of you that I had to read this book.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations