Rumor Has It




Tilly Cole has a bad track record of failed relationships. The thing is that they are Tilly’s fault. When she doesn’t want to be with a guy any longer, she pushes them away until they break up with her. After her latest break up, Tilly packs up and moves away. She gets a job as a Girl Friday.

Jack Lucas is the most desirable man. All the ladies want him. Luckily for Tilly, Jack wants her.

Rumor Has It is the fifth book I have read by Ms. Mansell. While, I liked the light-hearted, jolly tone of this book, it wasn’t one of my favorites. Though, I can say that I still plan to read more of Jill Mansell’s novels as I enjoy them. They are a nice break from the dark, serious, suspense/thriller books I read.

The thing I didn’t really care for in this book was all the different characters and story lines there seemed to be. Every character was a main character versus some being secondary. I don’t mind many characters but they all came at me really fast. I didn’t get much time to get to know them better before they were introduced to me. Rumor Has It that if you like chick lit books and are looking for a summer read, then you might just like this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations