Kismet’s Kiss is a k-i-s-s-a-b-l-e read filled with magic, intrigue and romance!



Kuramos, the Great Sultan of Kad has a huge dilemma on his hands. His people have fallen deadly ill. Kuramos does not know what to do. Kuramos is directed to send for a healer. Kuramos hopes the healer can help as the healer could possibly be Kuramos and his peoples last chance.

Varene na Seryn is the royal healer of Teganne. When Varene receives the summons that Kuramos requires a healer, she knows it must be some mistake. Varene is right. When she arrives in Kuramos court, he is taken by surprise as he was exciting the healer to be a man and not a woman. Can Varene convince Kuramos that she is the right woman for the job?

Kismet’s Kiss is book one of the Women of Kismet. I have to admit that when I first went to start reading this book I was a bit leery. This is because this book is not me typical reading genre, though I was willing to give it a try. Boy am I so glad that I did. This book was so good that I forgot that I was sitting at my computer reading a full length novel. Though, at first I while reading this book I was a bit lost. I didn’t really know what was happening. Once I was able to figure things out, I was able to enjoy this book.

I found Varene to be very nice and interesting. She had a lot to prove as a female healer and I thought she proved herself well. I have to admit that the person who surprised me the most was Kuramos. For a king, he was very caring towards his people, which made him endearing. Kismet’s Kiss is a k-i-s-s-a-b-l-e read filled with magic, intrigue and romance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway