THUNDER AND ASHES




The Morningstar Strain has left just a handful of people unaffected by the strain. The few people that are still living are trying to survive. Two of those people are Francis Sherman and Anna Demilio. Francis and Anna hope to find a cure. In order to do so they will have to survive long enough to find one. It won’t be easy in this zombie infested waste land.

Thunder and Ashes is the follow up book to Plague of the Dead. You don’t need to read book one in order to figure out what is going on.

While I like this book. It reminded me of Dawn of the Dead, It took me a very long time to really get into this book and be on board with the characters. I never really became fully committed to the characters and thus I didn’t care who won the zombies or the humans or if Francis and Anna found a cure for the Morningstar Strain. On the plus side the battles in this book were believable. Overall, Thunder and Ashes did not deliver in my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway