Desires of the Dead Widget contest!!!!!


Author, Kimberly Derting of the Body Finder novel series is hosting a huge contest. Hurry as it ends December 31st.

Here is what you can win.

FIRST PRIZE: A signed ARC of DESIRES OF THE DEAD, a signed copy of THE BODY FINDER, and a complete Desires of the Dead swag pack (including a signed DotD poster, bookmarks, stickers, rubber bracelets, and buttons).

SECOND PRIZE: A signed copy of THE BODY FINDER, an ARC of UNEARTHLY, and a complete DotD swag pack.

THIRD PRIZE: An ARC of THROUGH HER EYES, a $15 gift card to the online bookseller of your choice, and a complete DotD swag pack.

And here’s how easy I’m making it to EARN POINTS:

1) Earn one point just for being a follower and commenting in this post. How easy is that?!? (New followers welcome!)

2) Earn one more point for following The Body Finder Novels, the official fansite for TBF/DESIRES. (And, yes, you have to let me know here, so I know to count your point!).

3) Earn one extra point for Re-Tweeting/Facebooking (or any other status updating) the contest (but, again, add that point to your running tally!).

4) Earn one point for posting about the contest in your sidebar, and yet another for an entire post *about* the contest. That’s two extra points if you play your cards right! (And let me repeat…you must let me know that you’ve done these things, otherwise I won’t know to add your extra entries, cuz that’s how I roll.)

And that’s not all…because if you act now (I can’t believe I just said that!), there’s one more way you can earn bonus entries!!! This is the exciting part! Can you *feel* the excitement??

5) You can earn FIVE extra points just for posting The Body Finder widget on your blog/website/My Space/Facebook/whatever! Five. Extra. Points!!! (And not to beat a dead horse (I can’t believe I just said that either)…but please, for the love of everything that is good and holy, let me know so I can count those points too!) Note: Simply click the "Get Widget" button on the widget in my sidebar to copy the code...if you have trouble, email me and I'll send you the code!!!

It’s just that easy. Contest runs through December 31st, so get your entries together and spread the word. And the widget! Enter here

Comments

Mystica said…
Thank you for the giveaway

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations