We, Robots is worth your time to check out.



AV-1 “Avey” is sitting on the shelves at Wal-Mart, when a family purchases him. They take Avey home to help do housework. The family has a little girl named, Angelina. It isn’t long before Avey and Angelina become close friends. Can a robot and a human really co-exist?

This story is told by AV-1, a robot otherwise known as Avey. He tells everything in the first person. I thought this was a fun book. Though, the first chapter or two was too deep for me. The author really went into lots of detail explaining what singularity meant to a robot and the lingo of a robot. When I meant over my head, I really mean that I understood what was being said but I really wanted to get to the meat of the story. If you can hold on for a little bit until you get pass this part, than you will enjoy this book. I liked Avey. To me, whether Avey went through the procedure to feel or not, Avey was still human like to me. We, Robots is worth your time to check out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations