The Bay of Foxes is kind of like watching a foreign movie that is worth the price of admission.

Dawit came from a weathly family. His parents are dead and Dawit is an Ethiopian refugee living on the streets of Paris. M is a famous book author. When she sees Dawit, she invites him to share her meal with her. After hearing Dawit's story, M is intrigued and invites Dawit to move in with her at her villa known as the Bay of Foxes. Soon, Dawit and M start a relationship. Only the relationship is kind of one sided with M being the dominant one. Dawit does help M with her book.


I was greatly surprised by how much I got into this book. It is a twisted, psychological thriller. This book was like a evil game of cat and mouse, only there was two cats. Dawit was not as innocent as he was protrayed at first glance. M had many skeltons in her closet. I kind of wondered why the mystery surrounding M was all about as her big secret was really no surprise. With the mystery, if Dawit and M had formed a relationship, I would not have felt it Only because I did not really know M and the little bit that I did get to know of her, I thought she was standoffish The age difference between M and Dawit did not faze me. While, I did not like Dawit for the user he was, I was still intrigued by him and who he was. The Bay of Foxes is kind of like watching a foreign movie that is worth the price of admission.
 
Purchase a copy here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations