With Every Letter is a must read and a keepsake that you will want to read over and over again!




Mellie Blake lost her mother at a young age and her father’s job as a botanist in the jungle left Mellie as a loner. She is anti-social. It is very hard for Mellie to make friends. Mellie actually prefers it this way. That is until Mellie is instructed to make friends or her ob could be in jeopardy. One of the ways that Mellie makes friends is by being a pen pal to a soldier. The catch is that everyone in the pen pal program is anonymous.


Lt. Tom MacGilliver has tried to hide but it is hard when everyone is familiar with your last name. That is why Tom is excited about the pen pal program. He can make friends without anyone knowing who he is. A chance meeting with Mellie might change things.

I have read every book by Mrs. Sundin and I am a fan of hers and aviation. So I get the best of both worlds when I read her books. I am excited about her new series. After reading With Every Letter I am more excited then ever to read the next book in this series. I loved every moment of this book. The letters back and forth between Tom and Mellie almost had me crying a time or two. As the story progressed, I was smiling with every letter. I was not surprised that Mellie discovered early on that Tom was her mystery pen pal. What can I say, women are very perceptive.

Mellie and Tom were both on the shy side. They helped each other grow and blossom. The ending when Tom finally met his pen pal and discovered that it was Mellie was funny and put a huge smile on my face. For any one who is thinking about trying out Mrs. Sundin then now is a good time. Also, if you are wondering about the Christian publisher and how much preaching there is, there is not a lot. It is subtle and not in your face. With Every Letter is a must read and a keepsake that you will want to read over and over again!



“Available September 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Comments

Sarah Sundin said…
Cheryl - thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad you enjoyed Tom & Mellie's story!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations