Don’t let your chance slip away without reading Deadly Harvest!

Dikeledi’s sister Lesego has not come home from school. It has been hours. Dikeledi fears something has happened to her sister. She tries to get the police to search for her but they think that Lesego is a runaway. No one takes an interest until another girl goes missing and her father gets involved.


Detective Kudu and his new partner, Samantha Khama investigate the disappearances of the two girls. What they find is a witch doctor that is making muti out of human remains.

Deadly Harvest is my first introduction to a detective Kubu mystery and the writing duo of Michael Sears and Stanley Trollip as Michael Stanley. I have to say that after reading this book I am very impressed by this duo. This book was way better then I thought it would be. Mr. Sears and Mr. Trollip have developed a good formula for their writing. I could not tell where one left off and the other one began.

I like detective Kubu. However another person I was drawn to was his new partner, Samantha. Samantha helped to bring the human aspect to this story. Whereas Kubu was the more level headed one and could bring good insight with his experience as well.

The storyline featured in this book was scary. I can picture this exact situation still happening in some parts of the world. Thus this is another reason why I was so intrigued in reading this book. Don’t let your chance slip away without reading Deadly Harvest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway