Where Have All the Pop Stars Gone? -- Volume 2




I must admit that I picked up this book with the intention of giving it as a gift for my parents. I myself did not grow up in this era of music featured in this book, so I am not really familiar with most of the musicians in this book with the exception of The Moody Blues and Ray Stevens.


So I was not as interested in the rest of the stories as much. However I did find them intriguing. However it was a little like reading about the bands stories from Wikipedia. Although I did find that the authors did a good job of condensing the facts to the most important ones and in nice chronological order. I liked reading about each of the musician’s lives and what they are up to now in the present day.

This book would make a good gift for fans of this era. They will get to reminisce about the good ole times and the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway