Providence is a instant winner! One of the best books of 2014.

Becky just wanted a few moments to herself to read and hide from her father. She did not mean to burn down the family barn. Becky packs her bags and leaves. She hops a train and finds a baby girl left in a duffel bag. Becky knows how to care for a baby thanks to her siblings. The train stops at Watson's Grove, Georgia. Becky figures this is a good place to stop until it is safe to go back home.

Providence is a instant winner! One of the best books of 2014. I would group author, Lisa up there with Jodi Thomas and Robyn Carr. Two of my many authors. Lisa brought she life to the characters in this book. They felt more like family then they did people in a story.

Rosie is an angel. I almost cried during a certain part. I don't want to give it away. I absolutely loved Baby Girl aka Georgia. She stole my heart. Then there is Becky, John, and the rest of the people in Watson's Grove. The only bad part about this book is when I finished the last word and was finished with the book. I did not want it to end. I tried to savor every moment of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway