Hockey Agony




Peer Pressure and Honesty many times go hand-in-hand. What is Larry to do when his teammate asks him to cheat when he is given the responsibility to run the clock during the big hockey game? Outwardly, it may seem he will follow suit, but his conscious tells him otherwise at the moment of truth.

My Review

This is a good book. I wanted to read it because of the title, Hockey Agony. I am a hockey fan, so I enjoy reading book that center around hockey. While this book did have the hockey aspect incorporated into it, it was not the main focal point of this book. The main focal point and lesson of this book was respect, honesty, and sportsmanship. All three good attributes that people should learn and display all of the time. I think good sportsmanship is extremely important whenever you are playing a sport or just a friendly game of cards. I liked how Larry learned this lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations