A Cowboy's Claim



Everyone knows Victor Vicario—he's the scarred loner who's on his way to the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas. But no one knows about the guilt that drives him. And until he achieves his goal, there's no room in his life for attachments.

So when Vic is given temporary custody of his young nephew, he is torn. He can't turn his back on family, but how can he look after a kid when he's traveling the rodeo circuit? Then he runs into feisty barrel racer Tanya McGee and makes her an offer. She helps him with Alex, and he'll pay her rodeo expenses. The problem is their little "family" starts to feel all too real.

My Review

I am a sucker for a cowboy. Although Victor is charming and great with his nephew, Alex, I was not feeling the spicy chemistry between him and Tanya. For example the first time that they slept together, I had no reacts and just kept reading. Despite me not feeling the sizzle, I did think this was a sweet read. Alex is a cute boy. He warmed my heart and I could not help but fall in love with him. He just goes to show that you can say a lot even without words. The rodeo scenes were good too. For anyone who is not familiar with the rodeo or barrel racing will get a taste of what that experience is like with the scenes from this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations