Minecraft Adventures

What happens in the wonderful world of Minecraft when Steve can’t stop farting? Are the Creepers and Zombies terrified – or attracted – to Steve’s toxic smell? Find out in this fun new series from Montage Publishing.

My Review

I am not that well versed at all in the world of Minecraft. Yet, I know this is slowly changing as I have 3 nephews. The one is a big time master of Minecraft. While, I think that this book is geared towards the younger audience, I know that my nephews will still enjoy reading this book. The theme of this story being all about farts will really bring a smile to their faces and keep them laughing the whole time with plenty of fart jokes along the way.

The illustrations were great. They really did help bring this story to life. It was like I was watching this story play out in the world of Minecraft. The creepers were not the thing to be feared this time but Steve's farts. Again aspect of this book that I liked was that it was very easy to read with hardly any large words. My nephews will be able to read this book on their own with no problems. Fans of Minecraft will enjoy this book and series.




DO YOU LIKE MINECRAFT? DO YOU THINK FARTS ARE FUNNY? HOW ABOUT BURPS?
Minecraft Steve is the greatest superhero on the server, thanks to his fabulous flatulence. But not everyone is impressed by his heroism. Find out what happens when Stinky Steve crosses paths and gases – with his newfound nemesis The Burpinator.

My Review

I can see it now my nephews new word is going to be buttsness. You know it is like business but with the word butt in it. I did not read books 2 and 3 in this series but still this book can be read as a stand alone story.

Stinky Steve is back with his superpower of farts. Yet, he has used this power for good and not evil. Unlike the new nemesis that Steve encounters in this book. In this story, Steve meets the Burpinator. It just so happens that the Burpinator is a girl named Alex. I thought this was pretty funny and great. This is because when I was younger my sister, I, my mom, and my mom's friend used to all have burping contests. Not just who could burp the longest but also who could burp the loudest. I won in both categories as well as with a multi level burp.

Steve and Alex had quite the battle with both trying to get the upper hand. If you took away their superpowers than you would have a boy and girl who semi liked each other. However, you would not get them to admit it. This book is an enjoyment for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations